How to Create a Product Box
Product boxes give your website’s visitors a glimpse at the
products that you sell such as books and software. It helps
in selling your products because customers prefer an image
of the product they’ll buy over simple descriptions.
There are several software out there that can automatically
generate a product box for you. This is good if you have no
time to devote in making boxes. However, it is always
better to learn things by yourself.
Want to create your own product box? Here’s how.
1. Open your favorite graphics editing software.
2. Place the images of the front and side of the box on the
3. Remember that giving the illusion of a perspective is
the key to making a convincing product box.
4. Place the front image on the right side. Skew the upper
and lower portions of it so that the left side of the image
is taller than the right.
5. Align the image of the box’s side with the left side of
the front image.
6. Skew the upper and lower portions of the side image so
that its right side is taller than the left.
7. Adjust the angles of the front and side images so that
they form a box that is seen from the corner.
8. Add a shadow or a reflection to create a 3D effect for
9. Save your work into an image format. Also make sure to
save your source file just in case you need to edit the
image in the future.